- 3 1/2 tablespoons Cholula® Green Pepper Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breast, thin cut
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 slices country bread, toasted
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- 4 pieces leaf lettuce
- 8 slices tomato
- 1In a sealable bag, combine 2 tablespoons Cholula Green Pepper and olive oil. Add chicken and marinate in refrigerator for 3 hours to overnight.
- 2Drain chicken from marinade and grill. Keep warm.
- 3In a small bowl combine mayonnaise and remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons of Cholula Green Pepper. Spread one tablespoon of Cholula Green Pepper mayonnaise on each slice of toast.
- 4Top four slices of toast with chicken, two slices bacon, one piece lettuce and two slices tomatoes. Finish the sandwiches and serve.