Bacon Wrapped Prunes
Recipe type: Appetiser
Bacon Wrapped Prunes is a Venezuelan food recipe called Ojos de Buey.
- 24 pitted prunes
- 12 bacon strips, cut in half
- 8 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 20 minutes
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Wrap each prune with one of the pieces of bacon. Thread three of the wrapped prunes onto each skewer. Arrange the skewers on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the bacon is crisp, about 12 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving.