3 cups of flour
1 cup cocoa powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 ½ cup of oil
1 ½ cup buttermilk
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
2 ½ cups of sugar
2 cans of condensed milk
200gr of chopped strawberries
100gr of butter
150gr of milk powder
1) Preheat the oven to 350 ° F / 180 ° C.
2) Grease the mold and place butter paper on the bottom and flour.
3) In a bowl sift the flour together with the baking soda, salt and cocoa (cocoa powder) and reserve.
4) In another bowl mix the eggs together with the oil, buttermilk and vanilla.
5) Add the dry ingredients in two batches and mix with enveloping movements.
6) Add the sugar and mix well until integrated.
7) Place the dough in the mold and bake for 25 minutes, until a tester is inserted, it comes out clean.
8) Let cool about 10 minutes in the pan, then unmold on a rack and let them cool completely.
9) Chop the top and with a spoon open a hole. ?
??For the filling: ?
1) In a pot melt the butter, add the condensed milk and the powdered milk, stir well to form a homogeneous dough and add the chopped strawberries.
3) Pour it into the cake hole and add the lid that you had previously removed ?
Bathe the cake with melted milk chocolate and decorate to taste