Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes is a super quick, easy and no-fuss weekday dinner recipe. Just drop everything in your slow cooker and forget about it. Slow cooker pork chops will be a new family favorite!
- 3 Lbs Red Potatoes – quartered
- 6 (3/4 inch) Boneless Pork Chops (or bone-in if available)
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Dry Ranch Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Butter – cubed
See Recipe Notes Below ↓↓↓
- Sear pork chops in oiled skillet over medium/high heat. (optional)
- Mix oil, ranch and apple cider vinegar.
- Place potatoes and pork chops into slow cooker. Pour ranch mixture over the top and toss to coat potatoes and chops evenly.
- Top with butter cubes.
- Cooking on high heat for approximately 3 hours. On low, 5-6 hours. Salt/Pepper to taste.