- 1 chocolate graham crust
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 Pkg (8 ounces) cream cheese, ; room temperature
- 1 tub (12 ounces) Cool Whip ; divided
- 1 jar (11.75 ounces) hot fudge topping ; divided
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
• In large bowl, beat peanut butter, cream cheese, and sugar until creamy. Fold in 3 cups Cool Whip. Spoon mixture into crust and smooth to edges.
• Remove 2 tablespoons hot fudge from jar and reserve in zip-loc plastic baggie for later. Heat remaining hot fudge according to package directions. Spread on top of peanut butter layer. Refrigerate pie until serving time.
• At serving time, carefully spread remaining Cool Whip on top of pie.
• Knead hot fudge in baggie with hands; cut tiny hole in corner of baggie and pipe over pie. Repeat with 2 tablespoons peanut butter and pipe on pie in opposite direction.