- 2 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 24 oz beef broth
- 28 oz diced tomatoes (crushed tomatoes are fine too)
- Double recipe of Seeking Good Eats Copycat Taco Seasoning or 2 store-bought taco seasoning packets
- 4 oz salsa
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cup cheddar cheese
- Saute ground beef, onion, and bell pepper over medium heat until meat is done.
- Add garlic cloves, beef broth, tomatoes, salsa, and taco seasoning. Set pot to High pressure, 2 minutes. Once the cooking cycle is complete, allow pressure to release naturally.
- Slowly add softened cream cheese, heavy cream, and cheddar cheese to the pot. Stir until cheeses are melted and soup is blended.
- Serve and garnish with your favorite taco toppings. Enjoy!