This super easy no bake dessert is perfect for summer! Choose any flavor of kool aid to make kool aid pie!
- 1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 packet of Kool-Aid
- 8 oz container of whipped cream, thawed
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- In a mixing bowl combine the sweetened condensed milk and the Kool-Aid packet until they’re mixed thoroughly.
- Then use a large spoon or silicone spatula and mix in the tub of whipped cream until there are no more white streaks.
- Spoon the mixture into the pie crust and spread it evenly.
- Cover the Kool Aid Pie and let it chill for 2-4 hours before serving.