My favorite part about the keto diet is the amazing food that you can eat every day without any guilt.
One of those foods I love is Keto Spicy Chicken Cheeseballs because they are so easy to make and full of flavor.
To change things up a bit from my usual I concocted these Spicy Keto Chicken Cheeseballss – and now it is hard to decide which is my favorite!
- 3 cups all purpose baking mix Bisquick or Arrowhead Mills brands have both been tested
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons Tapatio Salsa Picante hot sauce
- 4 cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- dash or salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix together all of the ingredients in a large bowl, either by hand or with a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.
- Once combined, form into small balls, approx 1 inch in diameter.
- Place on prepared baking sheet, and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown with an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
*I fit mine all onto one large sheet pan, but mine were touching. I was ok with that. If you’re not, by all means use two.