Roasted cauliflower with butter .. Prepared from cauliflower the best hot appetizers as well as various meat dishes, a delicious and delicious recipe with a delicious butter taste
° Cauliflower: Head (medium florets clip)
° Butter: 4 tablespoons
° Onion: 1 piece (finely chopped)
° Salt: 1 teaspoon
° Black pepper: a quarter of a teaspoon
° Cumin: 1/4 teaspoon (ground)
° Parsley: 1 tablespoon (fresh and chopped)
* How to prepare :
- Put the flower in a saucepan filled with water with ground cumin and leave it to boil for 7 minutes, then drain and soak it with cold water.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of butter in a large frying pan and add the chopped onions and stir for 5 minutes.
- Add the boiled cauliflower, salt and black pepper and saute it with the onions until they are slightly browned.
- Add the rest of the butter on top of the cauliflower and stir until it melts.
- Remove the pan from the heat, spread the chopped parsley and serve hot, along with the chicken or meat, as desired